Paint Protection Film was originally invented to protect military helicopters from flying debris. Since then, it has been developed into a quality transparent film with self-healing properties that can protect any vehicle’s paintwork from scuffs, chips, and minor abrasions that when looked after in the correct way, will give the same depth of finish as newly detailed paint for many years.
This unseen layer of armour can be particularly important when it comes to performance and prestige vehicles, where the film can help you to maintain the car’s aesthetic and value. PPF is a cheaper alternative to costly paintwork repairs and is also a significant time-saver through the power of prevention.
There is a huge range of options to consider when you are looking to protect your vehicle. We offer tailored protection packages across a range of premium films, giving you the ability to choose the right package for you.
What are the Benefits of PPF?
• Optically Clear Protection
• Self Healing
• Quick turnAround for Repairs
• ADDED Endurance
• Up-to 10 Year Guarantee
• High Gloss, Matte & Satin FILMS
• Increased Satin Resistance
• EnhanceD Paint finish
• UV & Heat Resistant
Coverage options.Available in High Gloss & Satin/Matte
Front End Protection.
Providing protection for the most vulnerable, forward facing areas on everyday roads.
Coverage: front bumper, wings, bonnet, head lights & mirror caps.
Track Pack Protection.
Designed to give added protection in for the high impact zones when enjoying some track time.
Coverage: front bumper, wings, bonnet, head lights, mirrors, a-pillars, side skirts & rear bumper splash guards.
Perfect for grand touring or daily drivers.
Coverage: front bumper, wings, bonnet, doors, rear quarters, head lights, mirrors, a-pillars, side skirts & rear bumper splash guards.
FULL CAR PROTECTION.
100% peace of mind and ensured maximum resale value.
Coverage: Full exterior bodywork.
Create you own bespoke package; from as little as headlights or singular front bumper, create you prefect protection package.
Our trained installers are experienced across a range of films and instal methods. Using the latest, up to date templating database we are able to pre-cut the selected film in-house on our large format plotter ahead of the vehicle being dropped off. We also offer extensive experience in ‘bulk fitting’ PPF which lends its self to more bespoke or tricky applications.
Every vehicle that arrives with us here goes through these stringent procedures to ensure the highly level of quality;
- Check-in; upon arriving with your vehicle you will be greeted by a member of the team. We will conduct an initial inspection of your vehicles condition with you present recording any damage or defects that may already be present – this applies to all vehicles whether it is a new or used vehicle.
- Multi-stage safe wash; your vehicle will then undergo a thorough deep clean, using special fallout, de-greaser and a clay bar to fully decontaminate the paintwork and wheels before drying.
- Second inspection; with your vehicle now clean and under the lights in our detailing bay we will carry out a further inspection to identify any light scratches, swirls marks or defects in the paintwork that may require paint correction. Any correctional work will be carried out at this point.
- Surface prep; now your paintwork has been corrected we prepare each surface for the application of the film.
- Application; our team will then proceed with installing the selected film.
- Quality control; once the film has been installed and left to dry out for 24-48 hours we move to our checking procedure.
- Hand-over; upon passing QC the vehicle receives a final clean for it is presented back to you.
Our preferred FILMS:
examples of work.
Get a PPF quote.
Convinced of the benefits and want to protect your investment, why not speak to one of our sales team today for a free quotation.
TelephoneTelephone: 44(0) 113 252 0234
EmailEmail: [email protected]
Of course you are welcome to visit our facility and meet the team.
Perhaps a look through some swatches and check out our current projects, simply give us a call to arrange at appointment.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4:15pm.
Weekends by appointment only.