Our Enhancement Detail Package is a great way of getting your vehicle looking ‘like new’ again. This entry level correctional detail provides multi-stage machine polishing to free your vehicles paintwork of light scratches and marks affecting the finish of your vehicle.
Perfect for those looking to get their car ready for sale or just wanting to invest in their pride and joy. This service focuses on exterior surfaces eliminating all contaminants and removing minor imperfections in your vehicles clear-coat with 2 stages of machine polishing in preparation for our range of premium ceramic coatings. This polishing process ensure that your choice of coating properly bonds to the surface while also giving a much deeper, glossier finish.
- Vehicle pressure cleaned to remove loose dirt and debris from the surface.
- Pre-wash solution used where necessary to remove stubborn contaminants like bugs, tar & iron.
- Wheels & arches treated with pre-wash solutions and left to dwell.
- All external surfaces snow-foam foamed including wheels & arches and left to work on the surface.
- Vehicle pressure rinsed to remove snow-foam, fall-out solutions and remaining loose dirt and debris.
- Vehicle carefully washed using our 2 bucket wash and rinse system with PH neutral shampoo and a soft lambswool wash-mitt
- Shampoo and remaining decontaminates pressure rinsed from the surfaces.
- Wheel faces and backs (where accessible) cleaned with a non acidic wheel cleaner and soft brushes and or wash-mitt.
- All paintwork surfaces clayed barred, where necessary, to remove remaining contaminants.
- Vehicle dried using thick microfibre towels, air-line used to remove water from seals.
- All paintwork finally cleaned with IPA (Isopropanol alcohol) to remove any existing polish wax or sealants.
- Full paintwork inspection with a prism COB LED to assess the level of the paintwork defects, we may recommend further treatments to you at this point if we feel that this package is not suitable to correct the more heavily marked areas.
- Two stages machine polishing work taking 8-12 hours depending the size of vehicle to gently remove marks in the clear-coat in preparation for protective coating of your choice.
- Multiple paintwork inspections checking the clarity of finish.
- Exhaust tips machine polished
- All panels again wiped down removing any polish residue and preparing the surface for the application of your selected ceramic-coating.
- Ceramic-coating application to all paintwork surface.
- All window and mirror glass cleaned with tailored glass cleaner to ensure removal of any oil-based residue.
- Tyres dressed using premium tyre shine gel.
- Final inspection to ensure the vehicle meets our high standards.
- Small Car – £370+VAT
- Medium Car – £450+VAT
- Large Car – £590+VAT
- 4×4 / XL Car – £660+vat
- Exotics – POA
(Prices dependant on vehicle condition upon arrival)
Coatings included in this package; Gyeon-Quartz Prime, Gyeon-Quartz One, Gyeon-Quartz Matte, Gtechniq Halo, Wax is Dead Instacure
Ceramic Coatings can be upgraded to a selection of longer lasting Certified Coatings at your request along with; Alloy Wheel & Glasses Coatings – read more about our Ceramic Coatings Services here.