A Correctional Detail Package is intended for older vehicles with heavier markings and imperfections in the clear-coat, this can also be a great way of achieving a truly outstanding finish for new vehicles.
Starting, as always, with a deep cleanse and decontamination safe wash to ensure your vehicle is rid of all contaminants and show its true condition before multiple stage of machine polishing work to ensure the highest level of finish possible.
- Vehicle pressure cleaned to remove loose dirt and debris from the surface.
- Pre-wash solution used where necessary to remove stubborn contaminants like bugs, tar & iron.
- Wheels & arches treated with pre-wash solutions and left to dwell.
- All external surfaces snow-foam foamed including wheels & arches and left to work on the surface.
- Vehicle pressure rinsed to remove snow-foam, fall-out solutions and remaining loose dirt and debris.
- Vehicle carefully washed using our 2 bucket wash and rinse system with PH neutral shampoo and a soft lambswool wash-mitt
- Shampoo and remaining decontaminates pressure rinsed from the surfaces.
- Wheel faces and backs (where accessible) cleaned with a non acidic wheel cleaner and soft brushes and or wash-mitt.
- All paintwork surfaces clayed barred, where necessary, to remove remaining contaminants.
- Vehicle dried using thick microfibre towels, air-line used to remove water from seals.
- All paintwork finally cleaned with IPA (Isopropanol alcohol) to remove any existing polish wax or sealants.
- Full paintwork inspection with a prism COB LED to assess the level of the paintwork defects, we may recommend further treatments to you at this point if we feel that this package is not suitable to correct the more heavily marked areas.
- Three + stages machine polishing work taking over 20 hours depending the size of vehicle to gently remove 90% of marks in the clear-coat in preparation for protective coating of your choice.
- Multiple paintwork inspections checking the clarity of finish.
- Exhaust tips machine polished
- All panels again wiped down removing any polish residue and preparing the surface for the application of your selected ceramic-coating.
- Ceramic-coating application to all paintwork surface.
- All window and mirror glass cleaned with tailored glass cleaner to ensure removal of any oil-based residue.
- Tyres dressed using premium tyre shine gel.
- Final inspection to ensure the vehicle meets our high standards.
Time needed with car – approx 4 days.
- Small Car – £660+VAT
- Medium Car – £730+VAT
- Large Car – £810+VAT
- 4×4 / XL Car – £975+vat
- Exotics – POA
(Prices dependant on vehicle condition upon arrival)
Coatings included in this package; Gyeon-Quartz Prime, Gyeon-Quartz One, Gyeon-Quartz Matte, Gtechniq Halo, Wax is Dead Instacure
Ceramic Coatings can be upgraded to a selection of longer lasting Certified Coatings at your request along with; Alloy Wheel & Glasses Coatings – read more about our Ceramic Coatings Services here.